Please Read These Official Rules With Your Parent or Legal Guardian.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN.
Purchasing Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
Many Will Enter, Few Will Win.
This Game May Not Be Used To Conduct, Advertise Or Promote Any Form Of Gambling.
NFLRUSH Fantasy 2014 (hereafter, “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are between 6 and 13 years of age as of the date of submission. Participants must have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate in this Promotion prior to entering. Children of employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the NFL Properties LLC (hereafter, “Sponsor”), the NFL Entities (defined as National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Properties LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees), associated co-brand sponsors and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties”), and each such employee’s immediate family member (mother, father, sister, brother, any child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Individuals who were disqualified in any past NFLRUSH Game/Promotion/Contest or this current Promotion due to unfair play or cheating are not eligible to win a prize. Such excluded individuals may participate in this Promotion, but they WILL NOT be eligible to receive any prizes. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. Registration Period:
Registration for the Promotion begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) ET on 7/25/14 and ends at kickoff (approximately 6:30:00 p.m. ET) of Super Bowl XLIX scheduled to take place on 2/1/15 (the “Registration Period”).
3. Promotion Period:
The Promotion Period begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) ET on 9/4/14 and ends at the completion of Super Bowl XLIX (approximately 11:59:59 p.m. ET) scheduled to take place on 2/1/15. End date is subject to change dependent upon the NFL schedule (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following individual twenty-one (21) weekly periods (each, a “Weekly Period”):
|Weekly Period Number||Weekly Periods Start||Weekly Periods End||Winner Selection Date|
|1||12:00:00 p.m. ET on 9/4/14||1:15:59 a.m. ET 9/9/14||9/16/14|
|2||12:00:00 p.m. ET 9/9/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 9/15/14||9/22/14|
|3||12:00:00 p.m. ET 9/16/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 9/22/14||9/29/14|
|4||12:00:00 p.m. ET 9/23/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 9/29/14||10/6/14|
|5||12:00:00 p.m. ET 9/30/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 10/6/14||10/13/14|
|6||12:00:00 p.m. ET 10/7/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 10/13/14||10/20/14|
|7||12:00:00 p.m. ET 10/14/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 10/20/14||10/27/14|
|8||12:00:00 p.m. ET 10/21/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 10/27/14||11/3/14|
|9||12:00:00 p.m. ET 10/28/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 11/3/14||11/10/14|
|10||12:00:00 p.m. ET 11/4/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 11/10/14||11/17/14|
|11||12:00:00 p.m. ET 11/11/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 11/17/14||11/24/14|
|12||12:00:00 p.m. ET 11/18/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 11/24/14||12/1/14|
|13||12:00:00 p.m. ET 11/25/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/1/14||12/8/14|
|14||12:00:00 p.m. ET 12/2/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/8/14||12/15/14|
|15||12:00:00 p.m. ET 12/9/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/15/14||12/22/14|
|16||12:00:00 p.m. ET 12/16/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/22/14||12/29/14|
|17||12:00:00 p.m. ET 12/23/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/28/14||1/5/15|
|18||12:00:00 p.m. ET 12/29/14||11:59:59 p.m. ET 1/4/15||1/12/15|
|19||12:00:00 p.m. ET 1/5/15||11:59:59 p.m. ET 1/11/15||1/19/15|
|20||12:00:00 p.m. ET 1/12/15||11:59:59 p.m. ET 1/18/15||1/26/15|
|21||12:00:00 p.m. ET 1/19/15||11:59:59 p.m. ET 2/1/15||2/9/15|
4. To Register:
Visit www.NFLRUSH.com or download the free NFLRUSH Fantasy Mobile app on your, or your parent/legal guardian’s mobile device (with his/her permission) during the Registration Period and either a) follow the prompts to login to NFLRUSH.com (if you already have an NFLRUSH.com account set up) with your username and password; or b) if you do not have an account on NFLRUSH.com, click on “Play Now” and follow the prompts to set up an NFLRUSH.com account by completing and submitting the registration form inclusive of user’s first name, a username, password, parent email address, favorite team, gender and date of birth. NOTE: you must remember your username and password to access your account, and you should only share this information with your parents.
Upon verification that you are of eligible age to participate for a chance to win a prize and if you have not yet submitted a parent email address, you will be required to submit a parent email address in the space provided.
Limit one (1) registration submission per participant and email address for the duration of the Registration Period. Additional registrations received from any such participant and email address thereafter will be void. The use of script, macro or any other device to automate the registration process or any other means which subvert the registration process is prohibited and all such registrations will be void.
Important Notice for Mobile App Participation Method: Your wireless service provider may charge you for data use. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans.
5. To Participate:
The object of the Promotion is to select the NFL players and Defense Teams/Special Teams for each Weekly Period (as defined above) who you believe will collectively accumulate the highest total number of points during that Weekly Period.
For each Weekly Period (as defined above), visit the NFLRUSH Fantasy Game page and fill your roster (within the roster selection period outlined below) by picking the following from the provided player/team roster: A) four (4) NFL players; one (1) for each of the following positions: Quarterback (QB), Running Back (RB), Wide Receiver (WR) and Tight End (TE); B) one (1) Defense Team/Special Teams team (D/ST); and C) one (1) Wild Card NFL player or Defense Team/Special Teams team that you haven’t already selected as one of the roster spots for that Weekly Period.
Roster selection period:
For Weekly Period 1: for Weekly Period 1, your selections may be submitted anytime during the Registration Period and Weekly Period 1 up until kickoff of the scheduled start of the applicable game in which the NFL player(s)/Team is playing.
For Weekly Periods 2 through 21: at the start of Weekly Period 2 and the start of each period thereafter, your roster will automatically be populated with your selections from the previous period. During each Weekly Period, you may make new selections/modify your roster during applicable Weekly Period and up until kickoff of the scheduled start of the applicable game in which the NFL player(s)/Team is playing. If you do not modify or select new NFL player(s)/team, by the roster selection deadline outlined above, for any Weekly Period, you will accumulate points based on the roster carrying forward from the previous period. This means that, if you wish, you could select your roster once and let it automatically carry forward into each subsequent period.
HOWEVER, during (i) Weekly Periods 2 through 17, if a player on your roster is on a bye week during the subsequent period, the slot will be left open and unless you select a player to fill the roster slot during the applicable time period outlined in the chart above, that slot will be left blank and you will not accrue points; and (ii) during Weekly Periods 18 through 21, only the players on your roster whose team advances to subsequent postseason games will automatically carry forward. If any of the players on your roster represent teams who do not advance in the postseason , their slots will be left open and unless you select players to fill the roster during the applicable time period outlined in the chart above, those slots will be left blank and you will not accrue points.
Please note when making selections or modifications to your selections during a Weekly Period, you may only select NFL players and Defense Team/Special Teams that have not yet played a game during such Weekly Period; and because you are only able to select NFL players that have not yet played a game during the applicable Weekly Period, you will have the widest selection of players, and the best chances to accumulate the most points, if you make your NFL player/team selections prior to kickoff of the first game during each Weekly Period.
All selections must be accepted and acknowledged by the computer servers by the applicable deadline (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to be considered valid, timely, and eligible. The use of script, macro or any other device to automate the player and team selection/submission process or any other means which subverts the player and team selection/submission process is prohibited and all such selections/submissions will be void.
Your last selection that is received by the applicable deadline will be used to tabulate your fantasy points. Selections cannot be modified for any game in progress or already completed. Fantasy points will not be awarded if 1.) an NFL player/team selection is not made (although you can carry over a roster that was made previously as set forth above), 2.) the selected NFL player(s) does not play in a game during the designated Weekly Period, for whatever reason, including injury, 3.) the selected NFL player(s)/team do not perform any of the actions listed below to generate any points in a game during the designated Weekly Period, 4.) a game is cancelled for any reason, or 5) a game, for any reason, is postponed and rescheduled to take place during a subsequent Weekly Period.
6. Point Schedule:
Points will be tabulated (as determined by Sponsor) as outlined in the following Point Schedule:
|Offensive Players Action: (applied to: QB, RB, WR, TE)||Points Earned for Each Action:|
|Passing Touchdown:||4 fantasy points|
|Rushing/Receiving Touchdown:||6 fantasy points|
|Passing Yards:||1 fantasy point for each 25 yards|
|Rushing Yards:||1 fantasy point for each 10 yards|
|Receiving Yards:||1 fantasy point for each 10 yards|
|Two Point Conversion||2 fantasy points|
|Fumble Recovery for a Touchdown||6 fantasy points|
|Interception:||-2 fantasy points|
|Fumble Lost||-2 fantasy points|
|Defensive Team Action: (applied to: Defense Team/Special Teams)||Points Earned for Each Action:|
|Touchdown: (Kick Return, INT Return or Fumble Return)||6 fantasy points|
|Safety:||2 fantasy points|
|Interception:||2 fantasy points|
|Fumble Recovery:||2 fantasy points|
|Sack:||1 fantasy point|
|0 points||10 fantasy points|
|1-6 points||7 fantasy points|
|7-13 points||4 fantasy points|
|14-20 points||1 fantasy point|
|21-27 points||0 fantasy points|
|28-34 points||-1 fantasy point|
|35+ points||-4 fantasy points|
Offensive Scoring (QB, RB, WR, TE): Scoring will be calculated in accordance with the following example: If a QB throws for 200 yards and earns 2 passing touchdowns, rushes for 20 yards and earns one rushing touchdown, and has 25 yards receiving, his fantasy point total for the game would be: 2 passing touchdowns = 8 fantasy points, 1 rushing touchdown = 6 fantasy points, 200yds Passing = 8 fantasy points, 20yds Rushing = 2 fantasy points, 25yds receiving = 2 fantasy points; or 26 total fantasy points for the game.
- Rounding will NOT be used when calculating points from statistics. For example 49 yards rushing will result in 4 fantasy points.
- If you have chosen a player at an offensive position he will not earn you individual offensive fantasy points when he is on Special Teams or Defense.
- Defensive/Special Teams scores (Touchdown, Fumble Recoveries, Interception, Safety or Sack): You receive fantasy points for your defense when a player on your defensive team generates an interception, fumble recovery, safety or sack. You also receive fantasy points when a player on your defensive team earns a touchdown (for example, by returning a kickoff or punt or by making a fumble or interception return). For instance, if your active defense is the Seahawks and Percy Harvin returns a punt for a touchdown, your defense (the Seahawks) would earn 6 fantasy points. However, in that same situation, if your active wide receiver is Percy Harvin you would not earn 6 fantasy points for the touchdown he scored on special teams.
- Fumbles lost by an active player on your roster playing offense, special teams or defense will lose you 2 fantasy points if he fumbles the ball while playing any position on the field. For instance: if you have Percy Harvin active at WR and he fumbles the ball away while returning a kick, your team will lose 2 fantasy points. A team defense/special teams does not lose points for a fumble lost, as that is an individual offensive player statistic.
- If you have chosen a defense for a game, the Defensive Points Allowed will take into account only those points scored against the defense team/special teams while they are on the field. For example, if Tom Brady throws an interception returned for a touchdown and you had selected the New England Patriots defense/special teams, the Patriots defense was not on the field and thus would not be charged with those 6 defensive points allowed.
Statistics Corrections: Following the completion of each Weekly Period’s games, all statistics and point totals are verified, and corrections are made where necessary. However, all statistics and point totals for each Weekly Period are considered FINAL as of 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the Saturday following the end of that Weekly Period. If a stat correction is announced for the previous Weekly Period's games after 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Saturday or later, it will not be included in our statistics and your official point tally will be based on the original statistic.
7. Winner Selection/Notification:
Weekly Prizes: The participant who accumulates the highest number of points during each Weekly Period of the Promotion Period (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be a potential Weekly Prize winner, for a total of twenty-one (21) potential Weekly Prize winners.
In the event of a tie for a Weekly Prize, the tied participant whose QB accumulated the highest total passing yards during the applicable Weekly Period, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be determined the applicable Weekly Period’s Weekly Prize winner. If a tie still exists, the tied participant who has accumulated the highest number of fantasy points in the order of the following roster slots during the applicable Weekly Period, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be determined the applicable Weekly Period’s Weekly Prize winner: QB, RB, WR, TE, Defense/Special Teams and Wild Card.
If a tie still exists following the above:
For Weekly Period 1: the tied participant who’s total roster, all players combined, accumulated the highest number of fantasy points during the next subsequent Weekly Period (Weekly Period 2) will be determined the Weekly Period 1 Weekly Prize winner. If a tie still exists, the tie will be broken in this same fashion starting with the next subsequent Weekly Period (Weekly Period 3) through Weekly Period 21 if necessary.
For Weekly Period 2 through 21: the tied participant who’s total roster, all players combined, accumulated the highest number of fantasy points during the previous Weekly Period will be determined the applicable Weekly Period’s Weekly Prize winner. If a tie still exists, the tie will be broken in this same fashion starting with the next most recent Weekly Period, through Weekly Period 1 if necessary.
Grand Prize: The participant who accumulates the highest number of points during the entire Promotion Period, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be determined the potential Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will be determined on/or about 2/9/15.
In the event of a tie for the Grand Prize, the tied participant whose total roster, all players combined, accumulated the highest number of fantasy points during Weekly Period 21 will be determined the Grand Prize winner. If a tie still exists, the tie will be broken in this same fashion starting with Weekly Period 20 through Weekly Period 1 if necessary. If a tie still exists, the tied participant who has accumulated the highest number of fantasy points, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in the order of the following roster slots during Weekly Period 21 will be determined the Grand Prize winner: QB, RB, WR, TE, Defense/Special Teams and Wild Card. If a tie still exists, the tie will be broken in this same fashion starting with the next most recent Weekly Period, Weekly Period 20, through Weekly Period 1 if necessary.
All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Fantasy points cannot be transferred and have no monetary or other value outside this Promotion. The tabulation of points and identification of potential winners will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding on these and all other matters relating to the Promotion. In the event that any 2014 NFL season game is canceled, suspended (and not resumed) or preempted (and not resumed) for any reason during the Promotion Period, prizes will be awarded based on points accumulated for those games that occur as scheduled. By participating, participants and their parents or legal guardians agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which will be final and binding in all respects.
8. Prizes: (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize includes all of the following: a) $10,000 “scholarship” awarded in the form of a check; and b) two (2) tickets to a 2015 NFL regular season game nearest winner’s residence in the U.S. (as determined by Sponsor). Parent or legal guardian must attend 2015 regular season game with the minor winner. In the event an NFL team is not within 150 miles, as determined by Sponsor, from winner’s residence, ticket portion of the prize may be awarded (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) in the form of a $250 NFLShop.com Gift Card. Terms and conditions on NFLShop.com Gift Card may apply. Travel to/from game is not included as part of the prize. Exact 2015 NFL regular season game tickets at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event tickets to a 2015 NFL regular season game are not available or selected game is postponed and not rescheduled or otherwise cancelled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the prize will be provided; however, the remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of the prize and removal from game. Released Parties reserve the right to remove or to deny attendance to winner and/or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game or any event. The tickets are subject to the terms and conditions thereon. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or applied towards tickets for any subsequent games. If unused, game tickets cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) = up to $10,250. (21) Weekly Prizes (one (1) per Weekly Period): Each Weekly Prize includes all of the following: a) an XBOX One Console; b) Madden NFL 15 game; and c) a $500 “scholarship” awarded in the form of a check. ARV = $960 each. Exact game and game console model will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
For all Prizes: Prizes will be awarded in the name of the parent/legal guardian of minor participants whose submission is determined a winning submission and for the purpose of these Official Rules such parent or legal guardian will be considered the “winner” and referred to herein as such and must comply with all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prizes not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the prize recipients, including for Grand Prize winner, any travel to/from the 2015 NFL regular season game. Potential winners will be notified by mail or email. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value as determined by Sponsor. Total ARV of all prizes = $30,410
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, late, delayed, undelivered or misdirected registrations, submissions, points, NFL player or team selections and submissions; theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submissions or registrations; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; errors in these Official Rules, in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; the administration of the Promotion; the selection or announcement of potential winners or the distribution of prizes; the tabulation of points; lockout, labor dispute, the cancellation, suspension or preemption of NFL games, injuries or other unavailability of players, scoring tabulation or timing errors or other problems or errors of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic, typographical, printing or otherwise. The parent or legal guardian of each potential winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release for receipt by Sponsor within ten (10) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner’s parent or legal guardian within a reasonable time period or return of prize or prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarding of the applicable prize to the next applicable runner-up. By entering, each participant and his/her parent or legal guardian agree that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), if participant is a winner, participant’s name, city and state of residence, point totals, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by participant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to participant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to participant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) or participation in this Promotion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to: 1.) disqualify any person (and void his/her points) who tampers with the submission process, the operation of NFLRUSH.com, or any other component of this Promotion, or who acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules and 2.) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including but not limited to war, strikes, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, award prizes for completed portions of the Promotion (or applicable portion of the Promotion) to the highest scoring eligible non-suspect participants (as determined by Sponsor) for the period at issue as of the event requiring such termination. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York, USA.
12. Winners List: For the winners’ names (available after 3/9/15), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by 3/9/15 to: NFLRUSH Fantasy 2014 Winners, C/O NFL Properties, 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154.
13. Sponsor: NFL Properties LLC, 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154.